Thursday, December 11, 2008

Questions and Answers

A key which unlocks the deepest parts of me....

In my mind's eye, I once remember a thought that flitted through my
mind when asked what it was that I was seeking. I wasn't able to
conceptualize it at that point, but now it is quite clear.

The world is Allah's gift for mankind. The oceans are like a woman's
heart. The land the perfect description of man...A woman's heart is
deep and pure (most times) and yet she doesn't encompass the entire of
this Earth...land is still essential, and that land is like a man;
protective and secure (most times). One without the other cannot
survive. However, it takes constant vigilance for each to survive and
infinite care for both to prosper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true -- one needs the other to make something complete.

Hayaah said...

I loved the analogy!